If you only need to do this once:
- Insert a new column
- enter the numbers 1 and 3 into the first cells next to the first two data items
- use the fill handle to drag down with incrementing in steps of 2, so all data items have an odd number in the neighbouring column.
- in the same column, below the last odd number, enter 2 and in the next row 4
- use the fill handle and drag down until you have a number bigger than the last odd number.
- Now select the data column and the numbers and sort by the numbers column.
- move to your desired position and delete what you no longer need.
You can also use a formula along these lines:
Then copy and paste as values over the data.